Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ruellia macosperma dwarf

In my earlier article entitled "
Hijau dan Ungu", this flower was posted as a close shot and I remember someone asking, "Wow, so beautiful, what flower is this? Yet, this same flower is propagating uncontrollably in her own lovely garden. The difference? One is a close shot and looks rather extraordinary and now I am posting the bigger version of the whole plant which makes it more recognisable. It still looks great though. At that time I didn't know it's name yet. Now I know what it is. It is known as Ruellia macosperma dwarf. I cannot explain the dwarf part, good enough to know the name I suppose. It is usually planted as a surface coverage, quite short in height and the flower comes in dark purple, soft pink or striking white. This picture was taken from my garden and will be looking forward to get some donations from friends of the other two colours.
So lesson to learn? Well what I can think of is, sometimes we have all the required qualities for success (whatever you want your success to be that is), it is how we appreciate what we already have and make the best of it. Make it look important, market it well, and perhaps put some good and strategic finishing to it. Be passionate about anything we do and the creativity will follow.....inshaAllah.

3 comments:

  1. Asma' suka the message behind this entry..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. suker last paragraph tu..

    "Make it look important, market it well, and perhaps put some good and strategic finishing to it"

    buat saya berfikir and realize something..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boleh share apa dia tu?

    ReplyDelete